Joseph McLoughlin serves as Vice President, Business Development for Commonwealth’s Philadelphia National Commercial Services (NCS) operation. Joe’s diverse client base of attorneys, lenders, REITs and corporations engages in complex multi-state, multi-site commercial real estate transactions. To best serve them his focus is on spotting and anticipating issues that could potentially delay a closing. Joe’s previous experience was with a boutique title insurance agency where he was primarily responsible for business development and company marketing.
- Board Member NAIOP Philadelphia
- Chapter Membership & Relations Committee NAIOP Corporate
- Past Board Member CREW Philadelphia
- Board Member and Chair of Special Events Committee CoreNet Philadelphia
- Member of various local charity and business peer groups
- 3-year participant in Quantum Leap: Personal Leadership Development Program
Joe values enthusiasm, positive attitude and self-reliance. He enjoys challenging himself and his two daughters to grasp life by the horns by engaging in many adventure activities including snowboarding, hiking, and mountain biking (although his wife would like him to just sit and relax awhile). In October 2014 Joe rappelled off of One Logan in Philadelphia (a 31-story office building) with Team CoreNet in a fundraiser to benefit Outward Bound Philadelphia.